Instructions for use, use an electric drill to use a larger nut, increase the power of the electric drill, slow down the speed, / pull a small nut, reduce the power of the electric drill, and speed up the speed. The effect is better
If you want to buy a full package of metric and imperial systems, you can contact us directly
If you want to buy the nozzle separately, you can directly click the link to buy
1. The tie rod is a wearing part, so we need to operate the machine step by step
2. Before using the product, you can adjust the electric drill to a low speed, increase the torque, and stop rotating immediately after the nut is deformed.
Test force before working on workpiece
Clutch on to protect thread striping
Right screw to compress the nuts
Left to withdraw the mandrels
Counter clockwise off
Counter clockwise on
How to use:
1. Pick the right size opening for your rivet, there are 5 to choose from.
2. Attach the tool to cordless drill.
3. Hold the tool, before it starts to grab the rivet, hit reverse on your drill until you feel click. The rivet can be fitted in once the teeth widen. Put the rivet in the tool and slowly hold the handy part of the tool and pull the drill trigger, when you feel it start to grab the rivet.
4. put it in the hole that you wish to rivet and keep holding the handy part and hit the drill at full.
5. Once the rivet pops, keep holding the handy part of the tool and hit reverse on your drill.
6. The teeth will widen and the old rivet shaft will drop to the ground. Put your drill back in the forward position and rinse and repeat.
With this tool set, you can convert your 3/8 ratchet wrench or your electric drill into a manual or electric rivet machine. In this way, you no longer need to purchase a separate riveting tool. If you are interested in this product, come and have a try, it will not let you down.
Pratical Conversion Tool Set: With this tool set, you can convert your 3/8 ratchet wrench or your electric drill into a manual or electric rivet machine and you no longer need to purchase a separate riveting tool.
5 Rivet Nuts Sizes: There are 5 different rivet nuts sizes for you to use: M3, M4, M5, M6 and M8.
Easy to Use: It is easy for you to install this conversion part into your electric drills and no need too much professional skills.
Storage Box: Comes with a storage box for you to store these accessories neatly in the box and easy for you to carry.
A Full Accessory Set: This accessory set contains all the accessories you need to using during the conversion.
Nuts sizes: M3, M4, M5, M6, M8
Rivet nut tool size: 105 * 35mm / 4.1 * 1.4in
Handle size: 90 * 20mm / 3.5 * 0.8in
Package size: 205 * 102 * 45mm / 8.1 * 4.0 * 1.8in
Package weight: 693g / 1.5lb
1 * Conversion Adapter
1 * Handle
1 * Wrench
5 * Rivet Nuts
1 * Storage Box