Model: MIYOO-mini+ Screen size: 3.5-inch IPS screen
Memory: 128MB Operating system: Linux
Sensor: Vibration motor
Color: black，purple， Grey , white
CPU: ARM Cortex-A7 dual-core 1.2G
Storage expansion: 32GB MicroSD (TF) Card Supports a maximum expansion of 128GB
Power: 3.7V 3000mAh / 5V Charging interface supports 1.5A
Gift accessories: 64GB TF Card x1, USB type-C data cable x1, Card reader x1, Manual x1.nswering Screen protector x1
1. Insert the TF card that has been installed with the game into the TF card slot;
2. Charge the equipment to ensure normal startup;
3. Start Up: press the power key for 1 seconds.
How to install games?
1. Take the TF card out of the machine,insert the card reader to connect to
and copy the “Game ROM” to the folder of the corresponding game type in the TF card;
2. Insert the TF card into the TF card slot,Press [MENU] to open the MENU, and select “Refresh ROM”.
Boot: long press the power supply for 1 seconds
Shutdown: press the power supply for 3 seconds to open the shutdown menu, and press [A] to shut down.
Idle mode, sleep mode,and wake up
60 seconds no operation enters the idle mode, and the screen becomes dark;
In idle mode, press any button to wake up;
No operation for 5 minutes or short press the power key to enter the sleep mode, close the screen and sound,
and automatically shut down after 10 minutes without operation after entering the sleep mode,
You can set the sleep time or disable sleep in the settings options;
In sleep mode, press the power key to wake up.
1. Shutdown status.
2. Place the Mirror file in the root directory of the TF card,
Insert the TF card slot and connect the charging line to enter the charging mode, and the nautomatically
start up and upgrade.
Do not power off during the upgrade.
In the game catalog, select a game and press[A]Start the game.
Exit the game
In the game, Press [MENU] to open the MENU, select the “Exit” option, and press [A] to Exit the game.